Casey's first pitch?

Mom2darlingboys

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what this is, and when it takes place? I read it for the first time in a thread a couple of days ago and have looked but I think it may be one of those "unofficial' Disney extras?

Anyone do this before?

When Casey's opens for the day,they pick a child to "throw out the first pitch",then everyone sings "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" and the CMs pass out Cracker Jacks.:)

It's really cute.:)

056-1.jpg

WEDWDW said:
When Casey's opens for the day,they pick a child to "throw out the first pitch",then everyone sings "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" and the CMs pass out Cracker Jacks.:)

It's really cute.:)

I've never seen this, but would love to! Any idea what time they open? Is it the same time each day or does it vary? Thanks!

Andy Worhol would call it "art."

:rotfl2: you're right Been going for 30 + years & never saw this or heard of it Will have to check it out Wish they would move Casey statute to another spot though not a good look that lamp 'growing' out of his head so obvious in pictures

Cool! Thanks everyone for responding. We will be there promptly at 10:50. Any idea how the child to throw the first pitch is selected? My two lefties would love this...::yes::

My granddaughter was selected on our last trip. Our two granddaughters were hungry and we were leaving (we had a 7am AP holder preview of the new Fantasy Land) so we stopped for their favorite corn dogs. She was the first one in line and they told her mother that the honor goes to the first in line. You also get your picture taken and a free picture.

Glad I saw this thread. Huge baseball fan, and we always make it a point to eat at Casey's once during our trips. I had no idea about this opening. Will definitely plan to see it on our next trip.

Do you mean, Casey's "DIP cup?"

(And, I hope not!)

;)

haha, no I did mean "tip cup" like those that adorn so many places these days, although "dip cup" with Casey being a ballplayer could be it also, gross as it may be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter