Casey Corner QSDP Question & other Q's

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by MC0810, Mar 26, 2013.

1. MC0810

MC0810 Mouseketeer

at casey corner, using QSDP,Would we still get a main meal (hotdog), Side(fries), drink, AND a dessert?

Would my 4 yo (who is supposed to use kids credits) be able to get the same thing as us? If so this may be exciting, as all the other CS places only have a cookie as a "dessert" option for the kids? Would the CM deduct it from an adult credit or a kids credit?

we will also have our 2 yearold, who isnt on the dinning plan. Can I ask for an extra (empty) plate whenever we order CS so that we can share and make him his own plate from whatever we have?

Is there a list of CS restaurants that have drink refill stations?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. khaoskat

khaoskat Mouseketeer

I asked the same question about the QS at places that do not have kids meals and was told that the kids would then get an Entree (Hot dog meal in your example), Drink, and Dessert (Cookie in your example) and it would be a QS Kids.

There are at least two QS places in MK that do not offer kids meals I have found while doing my list of places we might eat at (along with what we would eat, to get an idea of OOP vs DDPs and which one of these works best).

I have only completed MK so far, Golden Oak Outpost as well. It looks like BOG has a good kids meal selection at lunch as well (more than PBJ, nuggets, mac n cheese).

4. robbies

robbies Earning My Ears

Casey's was our first meal during our last trip, November 2012, and the first meal we had with any mealplan. So the lovely woman explained it to me. All 6 of us (including our 7 year old grandchild) were given hotdog, FF, Drink and a choice of dessert (REAL CRACKER JACKS!!!) As they did not have a childs menu she was able to have a regular meal.

5. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

QS meals are not designated adult and child like TS meals are. Disney's rule is that the child has to order from the children's menu, when available. If there is no children's menu, they order from the regular menu.

There are no drink refill stations in the parks. The refillable mugs can only be refilled at your resort.

6. MC0810

MC0810 Mouseketeer

Thanks,

I'm aware you cant use your resort mug in the parks, I am asking for any CS or Quick service restaurants that have refill stations..I thought Restaurantasaurus in AK does, was wondering if there are any others?

7. FreeTime

FreeTime DIS Veteran

Electric Umbrella at Epcot has a refill station.

8. Tinker Pam

Tinker Pam Stalker of the Whisperer

Drink Refill Stations at QS
    Magic Kingdom:
    None

Epcot:
    Electric Umbrella
    Sunshine Seasons

Animal Kingdom:
    Restaurantasoraus

Hollywood Studios:
    Backlot Express

DTD:
    Wolfgang Puck Express
    Earl of Sandwich

These are the ones I'm aware of

9. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

If there is no children's menu, children may order exactly the same way as the adults.

10. 6disneykids

6disneykids Mouseketeer

My boys discovered how much they like Casey's, especially with the dessert choices. DS15 got cracker jack as his dessert and DS13 got cotton candy as his dessert (which he gave to his 9 yr old sister who had been asking for cotton candy for an hour, saying I am the best brother everpixiedust:pixiedust:)

I think that this his now going to be a MK must do.

11. scojos

scojos <font color=peach>I want to be Tinkerbell and fly

thats so sweet and a bit of wdw magic :goodvibes

12. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Just read a review of BOG with photos. You fill your own soda there so add that to the list of CS (lunch only) that you can refill your drink before you leave.