Casey Anthony Civil Trials Discussion

How are you? I was so shocked I forgot to ask....

I sometimes wonder if George was hoping that his daughter would have been found guilty. One can only imagine the conversation him and Jeff Ashton had, and no Cindy?

As if the Casey Antony - father position couldn't get any weirder...he hugs her prosecutor. So odd.

Well, I think that if anyone knows, to 100% certainty, that Casey killed her daughter, it's George. That's because during the trial, the defense claimed that George was the one who found her in the pool and told Casey to just go away and he'd take care of it. George KNOWS none of that happened, knows she lied about it, and therefore knows she must have killed Caylee. So he appreciates Jeff doing the best he could to get justice for his granddaughter.

TP

My sensing is that George does appreciate Jeff, and knows that he did all that he could do. My heart still goes out to George. He was thrown under the bus so much.

Hey did you all happen to see who came to Jeff Ashton's victory celebration party to congratulate him on winning? None other than George Anthony! I was eating when I saw that scene on the local news and almost choked yelling "You have got to be kidding meeeee" at the TV! :happytv:

120815100218_jeff-ashton-george-anthony.jpg

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/26...orney-race-is-congratulated-by-George-Anthony
I think that is SO AWESOME!! I would have loved to see Casey see that. *insert evil smiley face here* Cheney Mason was OUTRAGED that George did that. Poor Casey! :crazy:
Well, I think that if anyone knows, to 100% certainty, that Casey killed her daughter, it's George. That's because during the trial, the defense claimed that George was the one who found her in the pool and told Casey to just go away and he'd take care of it. George KNOWS none of that happened, knows she lied about it, and therefore knows she must have killed Caylee. So he appreciates Jeff doing the best he could to get justice for his granddaughter.

TP
Exactly. Justice was not served for poor Caylee, due in large part to her own family. Except George, who I think loved her more than anyone else in that family did.
My sensing is that George does appreciate Jeff, and knows that he did all that he could do. My heart still goes out to George. He was thrown under the bus so much.
::yes:: I still don't get how he can stay with Cindy, esp with Cindy being in such denial about their daughter murdering their granddaughter, and also being in touch with Casey now.
Jose Baez is representing the family of someone killed in the Dark Knight massacre.

Its on TMZ.
I saw that, and honestly, I think that's a bad move to have such a public creep representing them. He's an ambulance chaser. This was a while ago, and I haven't kept up...is he still representing them?
Saw this too back then. I wonder if she just misread the ID. :confused3 Maybe I'm just being more tolerant of her "error" because I value her attempts to stick it to Casey. ;)

And yes, baby watching last year was fun! My granddaughter is getting to be a little independent feisty bundle of endless energy, making for a very tired grandma! But what a joy! :love:

Did you see the rumor that CA was offered $20,000 to compete in a boxing match? Her lawyer denies that it was real, but I think I may have paid to see someone beat the snot out of her. ;)

Did you see the rumor that CA was offered $20,000 to compete in a boxing match? Her lawyer denies that it was real, but I think I may have paid to see someone beat the snot out of her. ;)
Oh please oh please oh please oh please! That, I'd love to see. I totally believe it's true...that's what's she's worth these days...a go around in a ring. :thumbsup2

Long article about the fight, her whereabouts, and the civil trial update.
http://examiner.com/article/casey-a...brity-boxing-left-florida-civil-trial-updates

Here's the part about the fight:

Casey Anthony Challenged to Celebrity Boxing Match

"On September 20, 2012, Tampa Bay’s WTSP reported that Anthony has been challenged to a celebrity-boxing match. The National Enquirer was first to report the story that former Jesse James mistress and exotic dancer Michelle “Bombshell” McGee had challenged Anthony to a celebrity boxing match. Anthony would receive $20,000 for the fight. According to the Enquirer, McGee is ready for the fight and wants to teach Anthony a lesson.

“I want THIS match! I know she’s lying about killing her daughter Caylee. I want to kick her a@@!” The Enquirer quoted McGee as saying. Celebrity Boxing is promoted by Damon Feldman, owner of Celebrity Boxing Federation. According to the Enquirer, Feldman has offered $10,000 for Anthony to get in the ring and another $10,000 for her favorite charity. He hopes the fight will take place on November 3, 2012. Anthony has not agreed to enter the competition and with her low profile and ability to stay out of hiding, it’s unlikely she will make her grand return to the public by getting in a boxing match with “Bombshell” McGee.

Of course, that is if Anthony is even in Florida."

Of course this will never happen. I hope there will be something that will come out of the civil trial. I wonder if any of it will be seen online. She can move all she wants , she is not done with this by a long shot.

Well, I hope not, she was found guilty lying to police about the babysitter issue. This is so out landish anymore. How many more court cases are coming her way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter