Cases of Water

What qualifies as a "convention" resort? Would I be correct in assuming that the Value resorts are not convention resorts?

Do you have to be at your resort to pick up the order or can you have it delivered before you arrive?

What qualifies as a "convention" resort? Would I be correct in assuming that the Value resorts are not convention resorts?

Resorts with convention centers are: Grand Floridian, Yacht Club/Beach Club/Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Inn/Boardwalk Villas, Contemporary/Bay Lake Tower, and Coronado Springs.

Do you have to be at your resort to pick up the order or can you have it delivered before you arrive?

No, but they'll deliver to Bell Services, not your room. There's a sticky on the Resort forum with everything you need to know about shipping to resorts.

We just bought a case at our resort. I think it was 8.99 A case.
Do all resorts have cases of water available for purchase? I looked into Garden Grocer, but I don't need enough items to hit the $40 minimum.

Do all resorts have cases of water available for purchase? I looked into Garden Grocer, but I don't need enough items to hit the $40 minimum.
How many in the case? Also, does anyone know/remember the cost of juice at the resort convenience store (ASM in my case)? My grandkids drink juice, not soda, so the mugs would not work for them and the cost of juice 3 times a day at restaurants/food courts would quickly add up on a week long trip. I am just trying to decide on onsite store vs. Garden Grocer

We bought the cases of water (24 ct) from contemporary and beach club in the beginning of sept. they are small bottles, 12oz, but only $6.39.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter