Carsland crowd updates

So Carsland is a hit..but to ride the rides how long will you wait

• under 30 mins..I'm fickle..I have a life

• under 60 mins...I am not so fickle, but do have a life

• under 120 mins...I will wait until my organs explode & they physically remove me

• I'd rather lie by the pool and work on my OOBA tan

Results are only viewable after voting.

australiankaren

I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DV
OMG people.....

heres a tweet I just got :eek::eek:

TouringPlans ‏@TouringPlans
Cars Land has big crowds tonight. Racers currently at 195 minutes, Luigi’s at 105 minutes.:confused3

crazy times, crazy times...at least the lines for space mt might be do-able:rotfl:

so my thoughts and prayers are with those of you who are heading for DLR in the near future.....take a packed lunch, and esky, a chair and possibly a few good books..maybe LOTR trilogy...:idea:

I'm more likely to make the rush from rope drop and hope for the best... :lmao:

I'm more likely to make the rush from rope drop and hope for the best... :lmao:

I'm with Bec, my boys waaaaaannnnnnt to go to Carsland (they aint fussed on the rest of DCL to be honest but Lightening McQueen rules the house here). DH will have his marathon shoes on and will be running from the rope drop to the ride for those Fastpasses. I'm even considering rubbing Vicks on his behind to make him run faster. :rotfl: So I can't fill in the poll, there isn't a tick box for that.

how could i not have the option:

will you rub vicks on your partners entire body & make them wear a hot pink lycra running suit so they can get to the FP line after rope drop within the 20 min window that there are fastpasses....

silly me:rotfl2:

The wait times are so crazy. I reckon my kids will line up for 2 hours if they have to we have just been talking about it this morning trying to justify spending the extra money to stay onsite if this was the only big thing we were doing I could justify it but a 9 week trip Is not exactly cheap:confused3
next trip we will only need 1 room but somehow that does not make me feel better. Can someone we've a wand:wizard: and make it low crowds when all us Aussies want to go to Carsland.

just make sure you get there straight after opening, as they are saying all FP's are gone by 9.20 am.

i hope in feb it will be a bit calmer...pirate:

sending happy thoughts your way!:wizard:

Last year a woman was arrested during black friday sales for spraying mace on her shopping rivals! :scared1:

Might be handy to have some in your pocket for that fp run!

Just sayin.... :rolleyes:

:confused3

Last year a woman was arrested during black friday sales for spraying mace on her shopping rivals! :scared1:

Might be handy to have some in your pocket for that fp run!

Just sayin.... :rolleyes:

:confused3

ooohhhh..i do like the way you think:thumbsup2

bear off stuff
Bear%2Bspray.jpg

Fast pass would be the only sane way to do it! I just do not get how you could stand by for 3 hrs. Crazy.....

We had a similar experience 2 years ago at DCA when the 'world of color show' started. It's a truly wonderful water, animation show and they were running 3 shows a night ( 8pm, 10pm and 1130pm from memory) and was only just opened when we visited ( 2 weeks old). We stayed a week and managed to get tickets to only 2 shows that whole week ( both at 10pm) . They used fast passes to allocate and were selling out all 3 shows by 10am in the morning....l

What was a real let down was the first nights show we got tickets for broke down and cancelled the show.....very very unhappy guests ( all 10000):eek:

You have been warned!!

Fast pass would be the only sane way to do it! I just do not get how you could stand by for 3 hrs. Crazy.....

Even FP's are having crazy lines.

I'm going in December and although I'd love to ride the Carsland rides, there is no way in hell I'm waiting more than 45 minutes for any ride!!! I just think that's a silly waste of time.

Perhaps the lines will be a little bit shorter, and since it's off season and mid-week I'll have a better chance. However, I've only got 4 days in the parks and I don't want to waste limited time in a line.

Well son#3 will still be far too short to go on it, so nobody will be waiting in those crazy lines. Hopefully the lines will have eased significantly by next year anyway!

As much as we can't wait to ride RSR, there is no way we would wait over an hour for it - we're staying onsite so counting on our early entry, and/or fastpass, and/or being there on non-US-school holiday weekdays.

Radiator Springs Racers

We've asked the statisticians at Touring Plans to keep an eye on Radiator Springs Racers Fastpass data so we can share it with you to help plan your next trip to Cars Land. According to their data, distribution of Fastpass tickets for Radiator Springs Racers for the day is usually exhausted around 9:15 a.m. each day, with the earliest 8:58 and the latest around 9:45. It also appears that Fastpass distribution ends later on the Annual Passholder Early Entry days than it does on the days when Magic Morning is offered to hotel guests, a statistic that may surprise you. While Disney has limited the number of passholders who can attend each Early Entry session, all Disneyland Resort hotel guests can attend Magic Morning, and there can be far more people in the park those mornings.

We'll continue to monitor the distribution times over the coming weeks, but if Radiator Springs Racers is on your must-do list, you must make it your first priority of the day.

If you have early entry access to Disney California Adventure, while you are not allowed to get a Fastpass before the park opens to the public, you may get in line for a Fastpass before the park opens to the public. Since readers have reported that Radiator Springs Racers has opened late several times this last week, cutting into the early entry period, we recommend that you visit Luigi's Flying Tires and Mater's Junkyard Jamboree first, then send one member of your party (with all of your park tickets) to get in line for Radiator Springs Racers Fastpass around 7:45, before DCA opens to the public. They'll still have a bit a wait, but this ensures you'll get a Fastpass, and that the return time won't be really late in the day.

If you don't have early entry access to DCA and your schedule is flexible, we recommend that you visit on a Tuesday or Thursday, the two weekdays that feature Annual Passholder Early Entry. Regardless of when you visit, choose between getting to the park at opening to collect a Radiator Springs Racers Fastpass (likely with an evening return time), waiting in the stand-by line, or breaking your party up and going through the Single Rider entrance. Be aware that the Single Rider line closes whenever it gets too long, so you might need to check back if the line is closed when you get there.

Finally, it appears that some cast members have begun enforcing Fastpass return times for Radiator Springs Racers, but we have yet to confirm whether this is an official policy change or just a test. Cast members from other Fastpass rides say they have not been told of any operational change yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter