Cars Land is a go????

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by mbrou24, Feb 6, 2013.

1. monorailrabbit

monorailrabbit Rabbits Rabbits Everywhere!

Kind of my thoughts too... Almost everyone we talk to when we are trip planning votes for WDW over DL. I felt like DL really had a hand up with Cars Land and I don't think WDW needs one. It seems like WDW is trying to compete with it's sister park and I really don't get that :confused3

I am also on the train with everyone about Cars in general. I kind of liked the first one, now I'm kind of over it. And it's everywhere! Sure, it will bring in the money, but what about something different for FL that people would be excited about? How about something from UP or Wall-e? Give WDW their own new shiny Pixar thing, but give DL it's own unique thunder too! :thumbsup2

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

how about for a small side doing a dumbo style - planes ride???
    I feel that park needs more for the little ones (my boys are teens but they like Dumbo too)

4. lockedoutlogic

lockedoutlogic DIS Veteran

it needs more for the "little ones" and the "big ones"

they haven't done too much for 10 years. toy story mania is great...but its a simplistic kinda ride with a really long line (soarin' is in that category as well)...

they kinda botched the whole "real production studio" concept when they built it...and just when they started to make some real move to upgrade...animal kingdom opened to less than stellar returns and clouded the issue.

and recently - it seems like they've just kinda given up on both and just concentrate on the other two parks. which isn't necessarily bad...but studios will continue to decay if they don't beef it up and animal kingdom is high overhead and in need of serious help...large scale.