Cars Land - East Coast edition

HubbDave

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are
So, it has been confirmed?

Sources anyone (besides the Dis):cheer2::cool1:

On second reading... it looks like Disney has not announced it yet, but are set to later this week

I have no idea. I just heard maybe Racers at HS but not a whole land. But I have been out of the loop a while. :rotfl2:

I don't know if I like a whole land though at HS, just my opinion though. I think they should just continue the Pixar area, build Monsters Inc ride and Cars ride and then you already have Toy Story Mania. I think that would be just right.

Thanks. I haven't been looking around on the site, other than this board. :lmao:

Well it does flow with Pixar Place for sure. I could go either way on the whole Carsland. I wouldn't say I wouln't enjoy it!! I plan to visit DL next fall and check it out!! I was think just expansion of Pixar Place.... Monsters Inc, Radiator Springs Racers...revamp the Honey I Shrunk the Kids area to Bugs Life play are for the kiddos maybe. Just an idea.

Maybe a mod can merge this thread with the longer Cars Land thread?

Unless it is better to keep 2

Oh well, I just hope it's not an exact clone of the one in Cali. At least give DHS a different a "version" So, does this mean no Star Wars land or expansion now? :0(

Oh well, I just hope it's not an exact clone of the one in Cali. At least give DHS a different a "version" So, does this mean no Star Wars land or expansion now? :0(

I dunno...they should make Star Wars Land..that will be unique to DHS..then expanded Pixar Place, as I stated above without the whole Cars Land deal because that should be unique to DCA. Thats what I think, but in the end, I don't count. :rotfl:

I'd prefer them to call it an extension of pixar place, rather than carsland, so it leaves more room for variety later on, and things like the MInc Coaster, but I am not going to say boo to anything that's a change or upgrade to make my favorite park more exciting!

I dunno...they should make Star Wars Land..that will be unique to DHS..then expanded Pixar Place, as I stated above without the whole Cars Land deal because that should be unique to DCA. Thats what I think, but in the end, I don't count. :rotfl:

That's exactly how I feel I really love the Cars Land in California because it is unique and one of a kind. Once they start construction I think that the one in california will lose a lot of its magic. :guilty:

I think they need to do something a little different for DHS. I think a cars land in FL will take away from DL. Sure, put in a couple of the rides, but be original and just stick with a general Pixar theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter