Cars 3 teaser released

What as in what did I just see. One of my favorite characters in a wreck that would normally kill people. Did remind me of the original though

I first the driver will be ok, then I remembered there's no driver, the car is the character and I got concerned. Nascar has made huge safety improvements, so had that been real with a driver I wouldn't have worried. An open wheel car would have me worried.

I first the driver will be ok, then I remembered there's no driver, the car is the character and I got concerned. Nascar has made huge safety improvements, so had that been real with a driver I wouldn't have worried. An open wheel car would have me worried.

I think you're overthinking an animated movie.

I was in the huh? crowd. Seemed like a teaser just to release a teaser.

I think you're overthinking an animated movie.

I was in the huh? crowd. Seemed like a teaser just to release a teaser.
I'm not sure if it's still tradition but everything in the teaser was made especially for the teaser. Haven't seen good dinosaur to know if any footage in the teaser is in it, and inside out got very, very close to almost breaking this. Dory's teaser was unique to itself though

I'm not sure if it's still tradition but everything in the teaser was made especially for the teaser. Haven't seen good dinosaur to know if any footage in the teaser is in it, and inside out got very, very close to almost breaking this. Dory's teaser was unique to itself though

What I'm saying is that it seems kind of like, "here's a teaser."

Good dinosaur had nothing to do with what it's teaser made it look like it did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter