Cars 2 on the med cruise?

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
Hi, I apologise if this has been posted - I have had a look through the board and can't see it anywhere!!;)

Just wondered whether Cars 2 is showing on the Magic and whether it is in 3D? - it is released here in the UK on friday, but was hoping to save some pennies by waiting to take the children to see it on the Ship in August instead!!:thumbsup2

Since it was released in the US a few weeks ago, I'm sure that it will be showing on the Magic and in 3D at the Buena Vista Theater.

The Wonder had it on the Alaskan cruise the same day it was released. It was available in 3D.

The Magic did as well. PremEARed on June 24 in both the Walt Disney (3D) and Buena Vista theaters. It then played a number of times during the rest of our cruise. I would suspect the ships would continue to have it for the next several weeks at least.

Hi, I apologise if this has been posted - I have had a look through the board and can't see it anywhere!!;)

Just wondered whether Cars 2 is showing on the Magic and whether it is in 3D? - it is released here in the UK on friday, but was hoping to save some pennies by waiting to take the children to see it on the Ship in August instead!!:thumbsup2

one of the posters on our facebook page for the 20th August med posted this a few days ago:

We are pleased to offer first run films in the Buena Vista Theatre for
you and your family to enjoy during your cruise. Here is the list of
our current offerings:
Up (3D)
Princess & The Frog
Toy Story 3 (3D)
Tangled (3D)
Tron (3D)
Gnomeo & Juliet (3D)
I Am Number Four
Mars Needs Moms (3D)
African Cats
Prom
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Cars 2 (3D)
Winnie the Pooh Prem-Ear 7/15

The ships will be showing Car 2 on all the ships until at least Christmas...probably even after.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts