Carrying another person's passport??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ginnenern, Jul 25, 2014.

1. ginnenern

ginnenern Earning My Ears

My DH, DD (9) and I are looking forward to the new stamps we can get in our passports on our upcoming Western Carribean Cruise. We plan to get off at each port and walk to the office to get the stamps. My in-laws will be traveling with us, but will not want to walk the long distances. Will we be able to carry along their passports to get them stamped or will they need to be present? Thanks for any helpful info.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. T1nkerBell

T1nkerBell Mouseketeer

Passport stamps are immigration stamps, so I wouldn't count on getting a person's passport stamped if they are not actually on the ground in the country and present at the time. But in typical cruise port they might be more lenient? If you're comfortable bringing their passport somewhere they're not (I wouldn't be)' you could try...

4. TiszBear

TiszBear DIS Veteran

I have a question: I'm on the Southern Caribbean and where would I go to get our passports stamped?

5. Beermam42

Beermam42 Grit and bear it

Have heard people have left pasports with GS and they can get them stampped. Would not take them out looking for some place to get it done. It is a hot item in the places you are going.

6. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Don't count on this being available. We were advised by GS to do so on the PC repo and were extremely disappointed to find out that none of the agents felt like taking the time to stamp any of the passports when they were onboard to clear the ship. Likely was the only time we will be in South America so we were looking forward to that stamp. If you want it done, take it there yourself to ensure you get the stamp.