Carriage Ride

Honeymoon2004

Earning My Ears
Is the carriage ride worth it? We are going to be at Disney for our anniversary and I thought this would be fun since we got engaged on a horse and buggy. But is i worth the $$?????

Thanks,

Kim

Honeymoon2004 said:
Is the carriage ride worth it? We are going to be at Disney for our anniversary and I thought this would be fun since we got engaged on a horse and buggy. But is i worth the $$?????

Thanks,

Kim
Hi Kim!
We did the carriage ride at Ft. Wilderness a few years ago and it was great - very romantic!!! Our ride started after it got dark and we rode around a closed road in FW - I definitely thought it was worth the money!!! :teeth:

Yes, it's worth it. We did the Wilderness Lodge sleigh ride a couple years ago (they overlay the carriage to make it look like a sleigh). It's a very pleasant ride.

If you want, you can bring some sort of liquid refreshment with you. It was very cold the night we went on the ride so we brought hot chocolate, but wine is always an option.

I'm not sure what all the carriages look like, but the one at Port Orleans is very romantic looking.

Does anyone know at which resorts they do the carriage ride, besides FW. Although we like FW, we would want a to go on one at a resort that would be easy to drive to. Our anniversary in April will also be at the World, and we've thought of this also.

my parents did a night time carriage ride at fort wilderness in march on their anniversary/my wedding trip & my mom loved it.

DW and I lovethe carriage ride at POR - we go to the 6:00 Cirque show and then get a ride at around 8:30 - very romantic!!!! :love: :cloud9:

Honeymoon2004 said:

Thanks,

Kim

Did it at Saratoga Springs with my girlfiend and it was definitely worth it. One of the highlights of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter