Caribe Royale Shuttle to Magic Kingdom/Back to Hotel

tidwelhm

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at Caribe Royale and used their shuttle to Magic Kingdom? I'm wondering how feasible it will be to come back for an afternoon break. I'll also have a rental car, so if anyone can shed light on how long it will take me to leave park, get to my car, and drive to the hotel, I would appreciate it.

I can get a great deal on a 2 bedroom villa, and the hotel has great reviews, but I'm trying to determine if it's going to be more of a hassle than it's worth.

Thanks in advance!

I have not stayed at the Caribe but most hotels have rather limited shuttle service. Since you will have a car, that would make it much more convenient than waiting for a bus.

As far as a hassle goes, it depends on what you are comparing it to. Staying on site on the monorail loop would be the easiest but that would cost you. A regular hotel room off site could be just as difficult to get to midday and not as spacious as the 2 bd.

My vote would be the Caribe and car if staying offsite.

We stayed at the CR Christmas 2010 in a 2BR villa, and it was really nice- I'd stay there again.

HOWEVER the 2BR villa buildings are the furthest from the main building. We had a car, so did not use the bus. But it would be a long walk to get to where the bus picks up. I personally wouldn't do it...much easier to drive.

We stayed at the CR Christmas 2010 in a 2BR villa, and it was really nice- I'd stay there again.

HOWEVER the 2BR villa buildings are the furthest from the main building. We had a car, so did not use the bus. But it would be a long walk to get to where the bus picks up. I personally wouldn't do it...much easier to drive.

Thanks for the info. Did you visit Magic Kingdom? If so, approx. how long did it take you to get into the park (drive car from hotel, park, take ferry, etc.)?

This is our first trip to Disney and it seems like magic kingdom would take the longest amout of time to navigate to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter