Caribe Royale/Orlando

iggler

Mouseketeer
I just found out that I have family arriving in Orlando the same week we are there, can anyone tell me how close the Caribe Royale hotel is to WDW??? Thank you!

Moving to the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board; I'm sure you'll find someone there who has stayed at Caribe Royal. :thumbsup2

We're staying there for 1 night in July. It's 4.5 miles to Epcot. I'm not sure about the other parks--we're going to Epcot on our checkout day, so our TA put us there so we'd be close.

If you're bored (or obsessive, like me!), you can put inthe addresses at Mapquest and look at the map to see distance/traffic route. I know it was a straight shot from there to Epcot.

If I remember correctly Caribe Royal is just on the outside of Downtown Disney, so not far at all

It's just off 535 (Apopka Vineland rd) and 536 which becomes Epcot Center dr if you go west on it.You can go north on 535 and be in the Hotel Plaza blvd entrance by DTD in 5 minutes.If you go west on 536 you can get off at Buena Vista dr and turn right and be in DTD in 5 minutes or you can turn left and be at DHS,you can also continue on Epcot center drive and be in Epcot in 10 minutes and then you can also go north on World dr and be in MK in about 15 minutes from Caribe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter