Caribe Royale or Beuna Vista?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by rlt431, Jul 14, 2005.

1. rlt431

rlt431 Mouseketeer

We are going down 2 days earlier than our WDW stay and wondered about staying at Caribe Royale or Beuna Vista? Mousesavers has good rate on both hotels. Can anyone give me recommendations on either resort. There is only a $28 difference a night but Beuna Vista has full breakfast. I am leaning towards Caribe Royale for the pool with a 5 year old. Any reviews would be appreciated. :banana:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. minnie mouse

minnie mouse Mouseketeer

Great question....We too are flying down a day early and I only need one night stay somewhere. How do you get the mouse savers rate? I went on the web site and I didn't see any codes or anything. Do I just call and ask for the mouse savers rate?

Thanks

4. disneyfan3

disneyfan3 Mouseketeer

The caribe royale has just been refurbished. It is one of my favorite hotels. I have never had a problem there with their service. The pool is fantastic for kids. They have a kiddie pool with pool toys that squirt water and a playground. They have a water slide that is great for kids. I have never stayed at the Buena suites. Go to cariberoyale.com and you will see some pictures. I think I have stayed there twice a year for the past ten years and I am a picky person. Very professional when problems arise. Taken care of immediately! You will love it! :goodvibes

5. Muffy

Muffy <font color=red>Oh how I wish I lived in Florida!<

I have stayed at both and the caribe royal is defiantly a deluxe in everyway. BVS is more like a moderate but with suite accomodations. The free breakfest buffet starts at 6:30am and is a quick way to eat and run. The food is mediocre at best though. They do have a window to order eggs and toast/bagels cooked to order which is much better than the already prepared food. HTH!

6. rlt431

rlt431 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the replies Muffy and Disneyfan3. I really appreciate it. :cool1:

7. Paulab

Paulab Supplier of Pixie Dust to the Whole Family!

Yup another vote for CR, we stayed here and it was fantastic, the ultimate being the pool area (which was also manned by a life-guard all the time it was open even up till midnight.

HTH

Paula

8. doorcounty1

doorcounty1 original member 1998

We stayed at Buena Vista Suites, and spent most of our time at Caribe Royal. Buena Vista's pool made my son sick and my daughter got a rash. It was like salt water, and cloudy. The breakfast was like a mad house with bad food and very messy (food on the floor ect.) The rooms were nothing special. A little more room, but not very clean, and just all around basic I guess. We were just not impressed (maybe it's cause we just came from 4 days at the Hard Rock hotel) . I would go with Caribe given the choice between the two.

9. rlt431

rlt431 Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the replies. Caribe Royale is the one UNLESS we get a postcard discount at WDW but haven't received one in a long time.