Caribbean Beach ????

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Trisha, Feb 27, 2000.

1. Trisha

Trisha Earning My Ears

In December me and my family will be going to WDW. We will be staing at Caribbean Beach Resort. I was wondering if any one has stayed there. What is like?? Which "village" did you stay at? I think we are going to stay at Martinique. What was your favorite place to eat there??
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Pixiedust15

Pixiedust15 Earning My Ears

I stayed in Jamaica, It is beautiful there. All the food is really good too!

4. Shortnek

Shortnek Earning My Ears

I am not sure where i stayed but it has great food

5. hippiechick

hippiechick Mouseketeer

I've been there it's great I don't what villge we stayed in but it has a lot of neat stuff to do!

6. dopeysocute

dopeysocute Earning My Ears

I haven't been there yet but I am going on feb 28th so when I get back I will definetely tell you my experience. :cool:

Always,
    Crystal

7. Banzai

Banzai <font color=red>Is now single and available!<br><f

On my first trip to WDW, i stayed at CBR. My village was Martenque, very close to the Bus Stop and Old Port Royale. It was a nice resort when I went in 1996. The only problem that I can think of is that if you have a village that is far away from Port Royale, you may have to stand on the busses. A tip for that is to take the Internal Bus and go to a stop that is closer to Old Port Royale.

~Brad~ :) :) :) :) :) :D

96-CBR, 98-DL, 99-ASMo, 01-ASMo
    02-?
    I Will Always Remember the Magic of Walt Disney World!

8. Rhian

Rhian DIS Veteran

I stayed there the second time I went to WDW. I was in 'Barbados'and it was really nice. I wouldn't say that CBB is the best Disney hotel I've stayed in, but I'd certainly stay there again. I wasn't too impressed with the food court(Ol' Port Royale): it was OK, but I loved the shop(!) and the overall atmosphere of the place. I'm sure you'll have a great time. :)

[​IMG]
    Mar '95 Offsite
    Mar '97 CBR, WL
    Oct '98 DxL
    Oct '99 DxL
    Dec '00 ASMo
    Oct '01 DxL