Caribbean Beach Resort?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by WDW~Lover, Apr 29, 2008.

1. WDW~Lover

WDW~Lover DIS Veteran

I am heading there in May. I have stayed there once back in 2003. I do Love the feel of this resort! But I was just curious, when the last time the rooms had a rehab?

This was a quick trip planned on Sunday!:scared1: and I am leaving in less then 2 weeks. I was set to stay at the ASMusic but changed the last minute yesterday!!

I do know that there is pool rehab going on. That does nothing for me, I prefer the quite pool.

I also requested a King room.

thanks for your help!:flower3:

2. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

They do ongoing rehabs at CBR. You will have a great time. You might want to take a look at the CBR FAQ thread. Link is listed below.

3. catbertdave99

catbertdave99 We Wanna Be There NOW!!!

Enjoy your trip!! I wish I was planning a quick visit to CBR!!!:confused3

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. LoraJ

LoraJ <br> I need a vacation!<br><font color="blue">Want

We had a king room at CBR in 2004 and loved it. We stayed in the Jamaica section and loved the location. :thumbsup2

6. Deborah_Mary

Deborah_Mary Re: WDW... Been there, done that - and DEFINITELY

Oh WOW, I could of nearly written your post! We too just booked a quick trip to Disney and are also staying at CBR!! We'll be there the 11th-16th. What are your dates? Maybe we'll see ya! :)

Deb*

7. Brenle

Brenle DIS Veteran

We stayed in CBR in 2006 - May. Great resort. They were doing rehab work when we were there although we didn't notice it. Stayed in Martinique section. Great spot. Close to Old Port Royale. Have a great trip.