Caribbean Beach Resort?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by WDW~Lover, Apr 29, 2008.

1. WDW~Lover

WDW~Lover DIS Veteran

I am heading there in May. I have stayed there once back in 2003. I do Love the feel of this resort! But I was just curious, when the last time the rooms had a rehab?

This was a quick trip planned on Sunday!:scared1: and I am leaving in less then 2 weeks. I was set to stay at the ASMusic but changed the last minute yesterday!!

I do know that there is pool rehab going on. That does nothing for me, I prefer the quite pool.

I also requested a King room.

thanks for your help!:flower3:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

They do ongoing rehabs at CBR. You will have a great time. You might want to take a look at the CBR FAQ thread. Link is listed below.

4. catbertdave99

catbertdave99 We Wanna Be There NOW!!!

Enjoy your trip!! I wish I was planning a quick visit to CBR!!!:confused3

5. LoraJ

LoraJ <br> I need a vacation!<br><font color="blue">Want

We had a king room at CBR in 2004 and loved it. We stayed in the Jamaica section and loved the location. :thumbsup2

6. Deborah_Mary

Deborah_Mary Re: WDW... Been there, done that - and DEFINITELY

Oh WOW, I could of nearly written your post! We too just booked a quick trip to Disney and are also staying at CBR!! We'll be there the 11th-16th. What are your dates? Maybe we'll see ya! :)

Deb*

7. Brenle

Brenle DIS Veteran

We stayed in CBR in 2006 - May. Great resort. They were doing rehab work when we were there although we didn't notice it. Stayed in Martinique section. Great spot. Close to Old Port Royale. Have a great trip.