Caribbean Beach Resort. Sell me on it

Hello!

I am also looking to stay at CBR, but was wondering how crowded the buses get at the end of the night. I have only stayed at Pop and you are crammed in that bus without an inch to spare, which usually doesn't bother me, however I am braving a trip with just me and my two kids (3 & 5). I was hoping the buses may not be as crowded as they are with Pop. We don't need a seat, but just some room to maneuver would be nice. I am also hoping to stay in one of the pirate rooms since the kids are big pirate fans, are these too inconviently located to be worth it?

Thanks!

The buses for CBR also get crowded at the end of the night. We have found it best to either leave before any fireworks (wishes, illuminations, etc) or hang around for 30-40 minutes after them. Either one of those normally gets us seats on the bus ride back.:thumbsup2

Hello!

I am also looking to stay at CBR, but was wondering how crowded the buses get at the end of the night. I have only stayed at Pop and you are crammed in that bus without an inch to spare, which usually doesn't bother me, however I am braving a trip with just me and my two kids (3 & 5). I was hoping the buses may not be as crowded as they are with Pop. We don't need a seat, but just some room to maneuver would be nice. I am also hoping to stay in one of the pirate rooms since the kids are big pirate fans, are these too inconviently located to be worth it?

Thanks!

I honestly do not know of a resort bus that isn't crowded at the end of the night. We loved our pirate room but they are the farthest away from the pool and food court. Since you are by yourself and I would assume with a 3 year old you will have a stroller, be sure to request a ground floor room.

I honestly do not know of a resort bus that isn't crowded at the end of the night. We loved our pirate room but they are the farthest away from the pool and food court. Since you are by yourself and I would assume with a 3 year old you will have a stroller, be sure to request a ground floor room.

Ditto on the buses. Every single resort packs their buses full at the end of the night.

And while the Pirate rooms do look cool, you may want to give it some extra thought. They are far away from everything. Plus the bus stop at that section is typically the last stop on the way to/from the parks. Which makes the odds of you getting a seat going to the parks low, and means you will have a bit of a ride around the resort when you are going back to your room at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter