Caribbean Beach Resort Help

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Donald23, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Donald23

Donald23 Mouseketeer

I need some help. I have never stayed here before and I was wanting to request a building that we do not have to walk so far to and I found out that some are preferred buildings so I am assuming that means more money????
    I do not want to spend any more money since we usually stay at the Dolphin on teacher rate .

Any suggestions on which building to request????

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. arielfan

arielfan Mouseketeer

We're going there in December and I have found that if you have a questions about CBR you should ask Safetymom she knows alot and I believe she has a thread going right now that can answer alot of your questions...I hope this helps...

4. IheartMickey

IheartMickey I have not been blessed by the tag fairy!

Trinidad North and Martinique are the closest buildings to Old Port Royale and the Main Pool. I'm not sure about the pricing on those now but I stayed in Trinidad North in June and there was no extra charge.

5. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Trinidad North and Martinique will be preferred buildings in 2004. I suggest you read the CBR FAQ for all sorts of information on the resort. You will love it.

6. Donald23

Donald23 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info. I will have to check out the FACS