Caribbean Beach Resort Help?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by comet9443, May 16, 2007.

1. comet9443

comet9443 Earning My Ears

Hi guys!

We're going down to the motherland (hehe) in June, and I am in need of some help. We're staying at the CBR, but I can't download the newest map from the WDW site. All I get is a blank page. Can anyone help me? Either help me figure out what I'm doing wrong or just d/l the map and email it to me? Either way would be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE help. :)

Smiles,
    Beth :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CleveRocks

CleveRocks <font color=red>Rock 'n' Roller Coaster worshipper

4. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

I also have the map on my website listed below. You might also want to visit the CBR FAQ thread. The link is listed below.

5. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

We'll be going back to the CBR for a ten day stay on May 31st! Can hardly wait! Hope you guys have fun!

6. comet9443

Thanks guys, I've seen those, what I need is the MOST current map. I really need the map off the WDW official website. I guess I'll keep on trying.

7. wildeoscar

wildeoscar DIS Veteran

there is always maps.google.com

8. comet9443

Okay, let me be blunt (and I'm sorry if this goes against policy, but my little hints weren't working).

I need a map that has the smoking locations listed. When Dad called WDW, they said the map is online. I can't get to it. Can someone please email it to me?

9. poohs_hunny

poohs_hunny DIS Veteran

I tried bringing it up, but I just got a blank page too. It must be a problem with the site. Try again tomorrow. Worst case scenario, you can get a new map when you check in. Good luck!

10. CleveRocks

CleveRocks <font color=red>Rock 'n' Roller Coaster worshipper

Okay, let me be blunt (and I'm sorry if this seems rude, but I'm actually trying to be helpful).

Here on the DIS, you'll be surprisingly successful by just coming out and asking what you want to ask.:goodvibes