Caribbean Beach or Beach Club?

Cherlynn25

Mouseketeer
We usually stay at Caribbean Beach and we love it. Last year we did a split stay and did 2 nights at Contemporary (also loved). This year we are considering staying at Beach Club but Im not sure if we are going to like it. What are your thoughts?

The BC is a great resort as the grounds beautiful, the pool is fun, and you can't beat being within walking distance to both Epcot and DHS. But with that said, one thing we don't care for at the Epcot resorts is the very limited CS options. The BC has the Marketplace, which offers grab-n-go items, but the variety is not there like that of the food courts at the moderates or CS at the other deluxe resorts. If limited CS options wouldn't be an issue for you, I say try the BC as it really is a great resort. Good luck.

We stayed at the Beach Club in December and loved it. It's true that their counter service stinks, but we just went into Epcot to eat. :thumbsup2

Hello! :wave2:

The BC is incredible. It is def one of my favorites at the world. If you can afford it I would definitely recommend you staying there.

The SAB pool is one of the greatest things about the BC - and what makes it so well known. Its like its own mini water park.

There are also many great restaurants at BC. Beaches and CReam is a personal favorite and Cape May is a character buffet breakfast and has a great dinner buffet. The gift shop is also a great at the BC.

The Location of the BC is amazing also. It is in the EPCOT area. You are in close distance in all of the EPCOT area hotels which include, BC, BCV, YC, Dolphin, Swan, BWI, and BWV.

At the beach club you can take a 5 min walk right into EPCOT - or a 15 walk to HS. There is also a boat available for both parks.

As, you can see the BC has many wonderful offerings!

Have a great trip wherever you decide to stay!!

-FantasiaMagic pixiedust:

Your teenagers are going to LOVE Stormalong bay!!!!

And the convenience of being able to WALK to Epcot is simply amazing!!! (We took the boat to DHS, but it was like another attraction; my kids loved it.)

If you can swing the finances, I vote for the Beach Club!!

We started staying at CBR twenty-five years ago and loved it! Several years ago we joined DVC and purchased points at the Beach Club. Beach Club is our favorite resort now. The sand bottom pool is awesome and we love Beaches and Cream for burgers and sundaes. It's great to be able to walk to Epcot and DHS or take the boat over if we want. The Beach Club Marketplace sells breakfast sandwiches, muffins and danish for breakfast and really good sandwiches and clam chowder for lunch and dinner. You can go across the bridge to the Boardwalk area and get pizza at the pizza window or sandwiches and dessert items at the Boardwalk Bakery. It's also a very short walk to Epcot if you have a craving for something special. You'll love the Beach Club resort!

Thanks guys for your help!!!!!:cool1:
I dont know why I was afraid we may not like it, it looks fabulous. A little concerned about the lack of counter service but I dont think it will be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter