Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by safetymom, Jun 25, 2010.
Thanks, that is good to hear! Just 11 days until I'm there!!
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
Are the fountain soda choices the same or with the new machines did the switch anything? I'll be there in 18 days!
We will be checking in on the same day!!! Yay! Hope you have a great trip!! We will be in a pirate room in Trinidad South !! Argh!!!
Thought that I'd pop over and let ya'll know that I just posted more pictures on the CBR pic thread. Quite a few around Old Port Royale...the courtyard, pool, kids' play area, Shutters menu, etc. Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49402996&postcount=1070
Hope you have a great trip too!!
Great pics. I cant wait to go
Fountain choices didn't change at all. Sadly still no cherry coke lol!
I'm here now at pop we booked a bounceback for FD again. But we really want to do the regular dining plan next year. Is CBR slated for a refurb soon?
Supposed to start April 2014. Queen beds included.
Thanks calling to switch it now. We already booked at pop but we there food court has been yuck and one station closed all week. Time to move on.
Is the CBR a resort where the Fast Pass Plus is an option? I have not done too much research on it but a friend got her bands. Just interested after seeing hers. We are going in late Sept. Would I even still have enough time to get them?
No, CBR is not one of the test resorts for Magic Bands and FP+.
I'm trying to read thru the thread about CBR, but I don't know if my Qs are even there. If you have a chance to respond to my questions, that would be great. We are going in October, and now it's time to start planning.
1. Is there storage under the beds for luggage?
2. How many outlets are in one room, and where are they located?
3. Is there a rope line in the shower or bathroom to hang up wet things?
4. Can you get extra pillows and/or towels?
5. Do you leave tips for housekeeping?
6. I've seen in some photos that there's a coffee pot with some coffee and condiments. Are these replaced everyday, complimentary?
7. It looks like the refrigerator will hold a quart of milk. Would it hold a half gallon size container?
8. Is there a microwave in the room or in the food court for use?
9. Does the food court serve Coke or Pepsi fountain products? What about bottled products?
10. Can you use the refillable containers for coffee, tea, juice as well as sodas?
11. I read on the Disney website that the food court opens at 7 a.m. Is it hard getting thru the lines, eat, bus and to the park by 8 am?
If I remember correctly, no.
I am not sure as we always travel with an outlet strip for our charging needs. I do know there never seems to be enough though.
We do, but that's just our preference. Lots on the DIS don't.
Yes there is one and the supplies are replaced daily. You can always ask for more too.
In the food court, not in the room.
Coke products in the fountain and bottles.
Coffee and tea, not juice.
Our last trip it opened at 6:30. Never had a problem getting breakfast and being at the bus stop by 7.
having a thick moment, how does it work regarding the room entry? (rfid)
You just tap your KTTW or magic band against the pad above the door knob instead of having to slide the KTTW into the door and remove it.
Will they give us KTTW cards with RFID in them since it won't allow me to get magic bands? Has anyone at CBR been able to get magic bands or FP+?
Yes you will get a KTTW card since CBR is not one of the testing resorts for MB and FP+. No one can get one while staying at CBR since it's not a testing resort.
Separate names with a comma.