Caribbean Beach FAQ part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a letter today from Disney saying no fridge in the room for our stay 9/15-9/21. Damn guess i will have to cancel my garden grocer order. :sad2:

I've learned a lot about the resort here. 3 more days and I check-in!! Super excited!:cool1:

I'll be requesting the Martinque building and ground floor. It's our first family trip to the World so I'm hoping all goes well.

Love all the pictures and helpful tips!

Thank you fellow Disers!:cheer2:

Have a great trip. Don't worry about check in requests. You can always ask nicely if you don't like what you get to be re assigned.

Make sure you know what choice 2 and 3 will be so if tired from traveling you have a plan. :thumbsup2

dansdad said:
Done as far as room entry and the store. Not sure about the refillable mugs.

The mugs is what I was asking about, I thought I had the word mug I my question, but obviously I did not! Thanks though.

The mugs is what I was asking about, I thought I had the word mug I my question, but obviously I did not! Thanks though.

The cups are in place and the machines are in but not active right now, word from the cast members is it will be active at the end of the month.

Anyone there now have any new updates on the fridge status? Going soon and want to know whether to bring drinks or not. TIA. :)

Anyone there now have any new updates on the fridge status? Going soon and want to know whether to bring drinks or not. TIA. :)

We stayed at CBR in Jamaica 46 from August 15-22 and we had a fridge in our room, however it was unplugged with a note saying NOT to plug it in.

We just decided on CBR for our "Disney Do Over" next summer! We loved POR this year, but want to try something different and love the look of CBR! Can't wait to get reading and get planning!

Hopefully the CM is right, but I called the recorded fridge line and ask if CBR would be done by the end of October and she said it would in need. :worship:

Effective yesterday the rapid refill machines are active here at CBR. Mug colours are purple, orange and lime green ;-) 2.5 mins between fills is what then screen said with our fills tonight.

Effective yesterday the rapid refill machines are active here at CBR. Mug colours are purple, orange and lime green ;-) 2.5 mins between fills is what then screen said with our fills tonight.

Thanks for the live update. Hope that you are having a great time. Take lots of pictures for those of us who still have many many days until we are back at the CBR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter