Caribbean Beach FAQ part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if Southwest has an airline check in at the Carribean Beach Resort. We will be there in August! Can't wait!!

For those of us who are lazy (or worn out), how often does the internal bus run through the resort? Does it leave from the same area as the buses to and from the parks?
Thanks!

Hello! I am trying to do research for our next trip. Hopefully the week after Thanksgiving. My husband and son would like to stay in the Pirate rooms but my husband doesn't want to be too far from the food court or the bus stop or a pool. I also have a concern. I was wondering about the beds? I have back problems and I have to be careful what I sleep on. I remember the beds at the PORS were wonderful. Are these the same? Please if any one could possible answer my questions, it is greatly appreciated.

I was reading on a blog that the pirate beds are only a box spring and then a pillow top. Does anyone know if this is still the case?

Is that even comfortable?

Anyone want to share your experience with this?

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if Southwest has an airline check in at the Carribean Beach Resort. We will be there in August! Can't wait!!

Hi Jules...I was wondering the same thing and called CBR yesterday. It is not available at this time, but the cm said that is "subject to change". We depart for home on 8/25, I'm hoping it is available by then, but who knows.

So if we are staying at CBR we can't get our boarding passes printed?? We did EBCI with SWA but just need to get boarding passes on our departure date.

So if we are staying at CBR we can't get our boarding passes printed?? We did EBCI with SWA but just need to get boarding passes on our departure date.

You can get your boarding passes (we did ebci too!), but not RAC. We will have to check our bags ourselves when we get back to MCO.

We'll be there in 10 days. When I was wondering the same thing I just searched "CBR pirate beds" and clicked on posts. I had to fish through some but when I did find comments on the bed it was a 50/50 split on whether they were comfortable or not

We'll be there in 10 days. When I was wondering the same thing I just searched "CBR pirate beds" and clicked on posts. I had to fish through some but when I did find comments on the bed it was a 50/50 split on whether they were comfortable or not

Thanks I hope you like them

For those of us who are lazy (or worn out), how often does the internal bus run through the resort? Does it leave from the same area as the buses to and from the parks?
Thanks!

Hi, we returned a week ago from the CBR.

The internal bus picks up from the same bus stops as the buses to and from the parks.

I don't know how oftern they run as the only time we used the internal bus was when we checked in.

Hope this helps a little,
Amy

Thanks!

It runs continually around the resort. So it should come as often, or more often, than the park buses. Yes, it stops at all the same bus stops.

Hello! I am trying to do research for our next trip. Hopefully the week after Thanksgiving. My husband and son would like to stay in the Pirate rooms but my husband doesn't want to be too far from the food court or the bus stop or a pool. I also have a concern. I was wondering about the beds? I have back problems and I have to be careful what I sleep on. I remember the beds at the PORS were wonderful. Are these the same? Please if any one could possible answer my questions, it is greatly appreciated.

We haven't stayed in a POTC room yet, but we did walk from the Trinidad South bus stop (which is right in the middle of TS) to OPR and it took us 7 minutes, at a leisurely pace.

Yes, you can get your boarding passes printed right at OPR at the concierge desk!

Hi, we returned a week ago from the CBR.

I don't know how oftern they run as the only time we used the internal bus was when we checked in.

Hope this helps a little,
Amy

When I was at CSR a few years ago there was a van that took people checking in to their rooms. Is that no longer true? Do you now have to take the internal bus to get to your room upon arrival? How about getting to the Hospitality House to check out your last day? The DME check in desk is still in the Hospitality House isn't it?:confused3

When I was at CSR a few years ago there was a van that took people checking in to their rooms. Is that no longer true? Do you now have to take the internal bus to get to your room upon arrival? How about getting to the Hospitality House to check out your last day? The DME check in desk is still in the Hospitality House isn't it?:confused3

The van took us & our luggage to our room upon arrival and from our room when we were ready to check out. (Both times we stayed there - 2005 & 2009) I'm pretty sure it's still the same! When we checked in we were told we couldn't take the internal shuttle with luggage.

How early of a breakfast. My wife and kids had breakfast last year at Kona, 7ish, and a bus driver took them from Pop and dropped them off at Poly. All my wife asked, "What was the quickest way to Poly." he driver said hope in. They were like an hour early for there reservation, walked the grounds for a bit and then seated early.

That's great. Ours are for 8ish most days.

A silly question, but...

How do you pronounce "Caribbean" Beach Resort?

Do you say Ca-RIB-ean or Cari-BEE-an ?

How do they pronounce it when they say "Welcome to Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort" upon your arrival?

Just curious! I want to be saying it right when I get there in August! I tend to say Ca-RIB-ean, but have noticed other people saying it the other way. (I think I do say Pirates of the CariBEEan, but for some reason the resort comes out easier the other way.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter