1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Card purchase authorization WDW_CRO_REF

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Robbi, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Robbi

Robbi DIS Veteran

Has anyone else noticed this as a charge debited to their account? When checking my accounts this morning, I noticed 2 $1 charges with this as the description. It's certainly not a big deal but I'm wondering if this is a convenience charge for ADRs or a charge for speaking to a CM on the telephone.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. sharadoc

sharadoc Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving

Is this showing in your pending charges or has it actually been charged? Usually if you have to use a CC for a guarantee for an ADR, something like that, then they will hit your card to see if it is a valid number. But they will never actually put the charge through, so it will just drop off.

4. grimley1968

grimley1968 DIS Veteran

I see those when we check in to WDW resorts or when a payment is being made, usually as a pending, rather than a posted, transaction. They do this to make sure they can charge the account for actual charges later. If it's a posted transaction, there should be a credit later on. If it's a pending transaction (not affecting your balance), it should just go away in a day or two.

5. Robbi

Robbi DIS Veteran

Thanks y'all for clearing this up for me.

6. msjprincess

msjprincess DIS Veteran

I saw a $.50 pending charge last week after I booked 'Ohana. But it dropped off after a couple of days.

7. Robbi

Robbi DIS Veteran

Thanks again everyone.