car seat in car rental?

nelsonkg

Mouseketeer
Hello. I am thinking of renting a car seat for the first time for my 4 yr old when I rent my car from National. Is it already installed? And will I still be able to skip the counter and go right out to the lot? Thanks!!!

We rented in november from national.
You can go straight to the car.

Along the way when your in the garage. Ask the attendant where the car seats are. There was a stack of them when we went. The different sizes for different kids. So, you just grabbed one in the stack. They were in plastic so somewhat hygienic (i'm guessing they are cleaned between use), the one we grabbed was clean.

Then you have to install the thing yourself.
Then off your go like normal.

Hello. I am thinking of renting a car seat for the first time for my 4 yr old when I rent my car from National. Is it already installed? And will I still be able to skip the counter and go right out to the lot? Thanks!!!

No, the seats are not already installed, nor can any employee install it for you. Yes, you will be able to skip the counter if you have made a Emerald Club reservation. Check your reservation to see what your level of service is.

installing the car seat..

I was taking care of our little one, when my dh installed the thing.
It didn't take longer than 5-10 minutes.
The instructions were with the seat.

Some of the time factor could have to do with if you installed your current car seats of if someone else did them. You know if your familiar, vs if you have never installed one in your life before.

With our experience, the car seats are in a stack and are covered in plastic. You just have to grab one but you do have to install it yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter