Car Rentals

dorazio8

DISNEY FANATIC - I DREAM IN DISNEY
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has any car rental codes for alamo, budget or avis, car rentals seem to be sooo expensive in orlando for september, i would have thought they would be really cheap.
Thanks for your help
Kim

Budget and National prices came way down as our June trip approached. Budget's prices changed daily (up and down) the last 3 weeks. I finally grabbed a 'last-minute' deal from National 5 or 6 days out. I believe that was an e-mail offer.

Next time I plan on grabbing a 'pretty good' deal and holding it as I look for other deals -- I cut it a little too close this time.

Check out these two websites

rentalcarscode.com

Carrentalsavers.com

and don't forget to check with ebates or cashbaq

That's what I do anyway. And, always 7-10 days before I leave on the trip. So far, this strategy has never failed me. Our most recent trip, I paid less than $20 a day (including all taxes and fees) per day. A bargain! This was a mid-sized car through national. The cheapest price at the same time on their website or any other was double that. I'd never do it any other way.

not that I know any better, I have been checking the transportation board.

For my trip in July, it seems that the better rates are from dollars using OOAG and avis using AWD# K199060 from Orlando Convention and Visitor Bureau...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter