Car Rental near Canada Place Port

The easiest way is to book it through Orbitz and pick Canada Place, it will then show you a list of rental agencies that will be available there.

Alamo is in the Terminal... there are also a bunch of Hertz locations right there downtown...

• Alamo/National has a fleet inside the cruise terminal. You can drop your luggage and vehicle at the same spot!
  • Avis likes to see customers wait for a free shuttle to their Hornby location.
  • Hertz likes to see customers drag their luggage 3 blocks to the Fairmont Pacific Rim office
  • other locations work best with a taxi

In general, I prefer Alamo/National for their location convenience. However...
  • their fleet is tiny
  • if you want a luggage friendly minivan, I recommend booking months in advance to avoid a dissappointing sellout
  • if you are not returning the vehicle to the port, pay attention to the fees

Ohh this is good info, I booked today on expedia and they said enterprise was in the cruise terminal. Guess I better call them tomorrow to verify!

Has anyone rented a car in Seattle and dropped in Vancouver or vice versa?

Ohh this is good info, I booked today on expedia and they said enterprise was in the cruise terminal. Guess I better call them tomorrow to verify!
Hmm... looking at Enterprise's website.... the downtown Vancouver location is listed just over a mile away from cruise terminal at 1250 Granville.

Hmm... looking at Enterprise's website.... the downtown Vancouver location is listed just over a mile away from cruise terminal at 1250 Granville.

looks like expedia made a boo boo! I will have to change the reservation.

Thanks everyone! I will probably book with alamo. On another note, has anyone ever used Aladdin Limo service to go from Canada place to Seattle Airport. We are a family of 7 and the savings from going to Seattle versus flying out of Vancouver (flying southwest) is a few hundred dollars. Not to mention the first two checked bags are free. That's gold!!

OK.... I want to update and clarify my earlier posts...
  • when you come off the cruise ship. You see National, Alamo and Avis logos at the desk. As mentioned, Avis needs a shuttle to their Hornby office.
  • when you get up to street level and get near the Pan Pacific entrance, there's a booth for National and Enterprise. The counter has an information sign for National, Enterprise and Alamo. The fellow appears to represent all three brands.
Again, keep in mind the cruise terminal has only a few dozen spot for rental cars. If you want a luggage friendly minivan, book early to avoid dissappointment.

I prefer the Quick Shuttle over the train for $50...
  • train requires airport transfers
  • train has two trips daily.... Quick Shuttle offers 5 or 6 trips daily
  • Quick Shuttle offers service from SeaTac and/or Downtown Seattle.

We used Avis and booked via Costco (very cheap). Picked up at airport and dropped off downtown a week later close to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter