Car Rental - Hertz (Orlando Airport)

biggroofy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone picked up a rental car from Hertz (Orlando International Airport)? I am arriving in a late flight and will stay at Hyatt Orlando Airport Hotel for a night and pick up the car in the next morning.

I've read that there is a shuttle at airport that takes you to Hertz. If I am staying at Hyatt, will they arrange a pick-up at the hotel? If yes, do I have to schedule with them in advance?

Last year, when I rented a car from National (Car Care Centre), they picked me up from WDW resort.

The Hertz rental lot is a very short shuttle ride away from the airport. There are always shuttles waiting outside at the airport. Since you are at the airport you will just need to go downstairs to get the bus.

Very quick, very easy.

There is a driveway to pull into at the Hyatt so it might be very easy for the renter to just pull up and load the luggage instead of everyone taking the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter