1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Car rental at any of the Universal hotels?

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by CerysG, Feb 7, 2013.

1. CerysG

CerysG Mouseketeer

We want to go to NASA for one day so thought there must be a car rental place either at the Universal hotles or near by. Does anyone know where we can rent a car for a day without having to go to hell and gone to get it? Thanks!:cool2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. No user names left

No user names left Earning My Ears

Hertz is on-site at Portofino Bay. Avis is at the entrance to Universal - beside the Doubletree by Hilton. I just looked into these during the week re bookings and had no problems finding these locations on those two rental sites. The hotel will probably have organised trips too (if people don't drive or don't want to drive). Enjoy!

4. damo

damo Proud Redhead

All the onsite hotels have Hertz.

5. No user names left

No user names left Earning My Ears

6. CerysG

CerysG Mouseketeer

Thanks for the information! DH can't make up his mind if he wants to drive there or get a tour! One day its "ok we'll drive" and the next its "no way I'm driving!!!" I would give it a go but he hates my driving and claims he's better then me....well that's always up to debate. So I guess I at least have all the information about both the tours with buses and where to get a car. Nice to have a rental place right at the hotel. :thumbsup2