Captain's Grille buffet breakfast

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
Is it any good? So much less expensive than the character buffets. We are staying there so plan to give it a try.

Captains Grill was our favorite Buffet. It is not a large buffet but it has some interesting items. I loved the breakfast Reuben sandwich and the stuffed roasted tomatoes. My husband loved the lox with all the fixings. The waitress also told us the she could bring us eggs from the kitchen made to order for no additional charge. My husband had 2 poached egg that were done perfect. We were there the first week of October and it was so quiet and relaxing. Everything we ate was delicious. I would highly recommend it.

Captains Grill was our favorite Buffet. It is not a large buffet but it has some interesting items. I loved the breakfast Reuben sandwich and the stuffed roasted tomatoes. My husband loved the lox with all the fixings. The waitress also told us the she could bring us eggs from the kitchen made to order for no additional charge. My husband had 2 poached egg that were done perfect. We were there the first week of October and it was so quiet and relaxing. Everything we ate was delicious. I would highly recommend it.

Sounds great! Thank you for the info, I think this will be perfect for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter