Captain Nautica's St. John Snorkeling expedition Questions?

mdlinda1

Earning My Ears
I just booked the captain Nautica's excursion instead for the 5 star trunk bay adventure because you get to snorkel in two areas. I am unable to find reviews on this trip? can anyone give me there info on this trip? Thanks

I cannot recommend this excursion enough! It was fantastic. Both places we went to were increadably beautiful! So many colorful fish. The crew was really friendly and helpful, and most importantly the boat was fast. We ended up getting a little over an hour at each place. A lot of other excursions give you only about an hour or 1 1/2 hours to snorlke at only one place, but with Captain Nauticas you get twice as much time at 2 different great spots. We are going to do it again next year. I cant understand why more people dont try it. I havent really heard good or bad from anyone on this trip before and that baffles me. I have heard one other good review a while back and thats it, I just haven't heard of anyone else trying it. But again, you WILL NOT be disapointed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter