Captain Cooks

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Mom2Dash&JackJack, May 30, 2014.

1. Mom2Dash&JackJack

Mom2Dash&JackJack Earning My Ears

Any idea when Captain Cooks is expected to open again this summer, when construction is complete? TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Aristocath

Aristocath DIS Veteran

Just to be clear, Captain Cook's is currently open in a temporary location in the GCH. It is expected to reopen in its old location in July but no opening date has been given. The new location won't have the self-serve Dole Whips but a new Dole Whip Bar is opening sometime later this year I believe.

4. lvdis

lvdis love disney

We will be there Sept 7 - 10, 2014. Does anyone know if the new Dole Whip bar, Pineapple Lanai kiosk, will be open at that time? I'm disappointed to learn that Captain Cook's will no longer offer the self-serve Dole Whip.

5. RobinEJ

RobinEJ Mouseketeer

Does anyone know when Captain Cooks is scheduled to reopen?

6. soniam

soniam DIS Veteran

Check Tikiman's page. We just checked out yesterday. It was still in its temp location under he stairs below Ohana, and there was no Dole Whip :(

7. RobinEJ

RobinEJ Mouseketeer

Thanks! I've been stalking that page too, as silly as it sounds I am hoping that it is back in September and so is the adult grilled cheese.. its my favorite!!

8. soniam

soniam DIS Veteran

I believe the adult grilled cheese was still on the menu, just no Dole Whip.