Captain Cooks kid's menu

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DMLAINI, Mar 21, 2013.

1. DMLAINI

DMLAINI Mouseketeer

What's on the kid's menu for Captain Cooks? I check all All Ears & all that's listed is chicken & pineapple, sweet & sour chicken stir fry, & fish & dd won't eat any of these so I'm hoping there are other options:scratchin

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

My girls had chicken nuggets there. Unfortunately, they were inedible.....so bad!! And this was coming from a girl that would live on nuggets if I let her.

4. DMLAINI

DMLAINI Mouseketeer

Oh no! No nuggets for DD then

5. loveysbydesign

loveysbydesign I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream

My son got a pizza flat bread when we were there and he liked it and he is picky!

6. disneyag

disneyag DIS Veteran

2 years ago my DD got a grilled cheese sandwich.

7. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

The Menus here on the Dis show:

Chicken nuggets - Includes choice of two side items: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce and choice of: 1% Mickey milk, small bottled water, orange juice, or apple juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $4.99
    Grilled Cheese - Includes choice of two side items: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce and choice of: 1% Mickey milk, small bottled water, orange juice, or apple juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $7.59
    Turkey & Cheese Sandwich - Includes choice of two side items: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce and choice of: 1% Mickey milk, small bottled water, orange juice, or apple juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $3.99

8. DMLAINI

DMLAINI Mouseketeer

Thank You everyone!princess: