1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Capt. Cook's: Refillable mug drinks

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by ChrisKsAngel, Jan 30, 2009.

1. ChrisKsAngel

ChrisKsAngel WDW Rocks!!!

We are staying at the Poly for the first time in July. :cool1: We are on the reg. DP and mugs are not included. However, I am trying to decide if it will be a good investment for us. I know that I will get tons of use out of mine since I am a big soda drinker.

I am worried about my mom and sister. They do not drink a lot of soda. Somewhere on here I saw a picture of Capt Cook's and you could make out what was available to refill the mugs with. :confused3 I don't know why I did not save it. :confused3

Would anyone happen to have that pic or know what besides sodas was available to put in the mugs. I also heard that some of the values have slushies, by any chance does the Poly?

Thanks so much for the help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Poohs#1fan

Poohs#1fan Mouseketeer

I believe there is a picture on the first few pages of the Poly thread on the resorts board. HTH

4. NateNLogansDad

NateNLogansDad Still Wish'n

First thing in the morning, mine has coffee or Orange Juice in it while we are leaving the hotel. After that it gets water in the park. When we leave a CS I put the rest of my drink in it to keep it cold for a lil bit. When we get back to the hotel for a nap it's getting soda or Iced Tea till I get fully hydrated again. It would be nice to get the mug with the regular DP but it's worth it if I'm there for a week +.

5. ChrisKsAngel

ChrisKsAngel WDW Rocks!!!

6. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

Don't forget besides the soda you can also drink coffee, tea, and hot chocolate with the mugs.

7. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Ive never seen OJ in the dispensers. Do they have OJ in the dispensers at The Poly? I was going to put it on my GG order, but if it is free there then I wont. We have only ever seen Apple Juice in the dispensers. Can anyone confirm or deny the OJ in the dispenser??

8. NateNLogansDad

NateNLogansDad Still Wish'n

My appologies, after running it by the wifey I'm pretty sure the OJ started from a bottle in our fridge. I just used the mug to keep it chilled for a bit while walking to Epcot.

9. MamaCoog

MamaCoog Mouseketeer

Sorry... I answered the wrong question. Disregard.

10. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Thanks- Thats what I figured. The picture didnt have OJ on it, just orange soda. Oh well, guess Ill keep it on my GG list