Cape May Crab legs recently?

mmorris72

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if anyone that has gone to Cape May recently can tell me if they do in fact have crab legs every night? We will be going on a Monday night. Dh has only asked for crab legs on our trip and we are going to Cape May for our anniversary.

TIA,
Michele

We went back in early June on a Saturday and of course they had the crab legs.
I do believe they have them every night. Call directly to make sure, 407-939-3463. We enjoyed the buffet. The service was great. I ordered a bottle of wine and they went out of their way to get me a take home bag. There will be two buffet lines, each side has different items. Of course lots of waiting for the legs! One thing I do not like is their check in system. I know it was saturday, but it took forever to get our table and our reservations were right at opening. Allot of employees seemed to be just standing around.

Yes, they have crab legs every night. Some of their seafood selections do change daily, see allears for a schedule. Enjoy! We love this buffet!

Crab legs every night. The item that rotates is fried calamari/fried shrimp/fried fish fillet. We went on a calamari night and thought it was good; the batter was very light, which I prefer.

I was just there a couple days ago and yes they had crab legs. I have to say I was very impressed with their food this time. We went twice because we liked it so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter