Cape May Cafe

HelloSweetie

Earning My Ears
Good choice for dinner to do on a nonpark day to look at the Christmas decorations for Epcot Resorts? We all enjoy seafood. Picked wednesday for my 9 year old son for the shrimp.

We will have our own car. Assuming best way to get there from the Cabins is to drive there.

TIA!

Yes it is a good choice for dinner. Leave time to visit the BWI , YC & then the BC before dinner. The decorations are great.

Yes! Tried it for the first time this past May and I loved the clam chowder and crab legs. I've read several complaints that the crab legs were "puny" but they were the best snow crab legs I've had.

Yes! Tried it for the first time this past May and I loved the clam chowder and crab legs. I've read several complaints that the crab legs were "puny" but they were the best snow crab legs I've had.
That's why I asked. Saw some mixed reviews. Of course you can't please everyone. Boatwright at POR gets so so reviews, but it's my husband's favorite. Lol

its also easy to get to if you take a bus from any resort to DHS, then boat or walk over to Beach club. Driving is a good idea too if you have a car. WE LOVE CAPE MAY!!!!!! its a tradition every year.

That's why I asked. Saw some mixed reviews. Of course you can't please everyone. Boatwright at POR gets so so reviews, but it's my husband's favorite. Lol

Count me as one of those who was not pleased. I thought the crab legs were scrawny and rather anorexic, Chinese buffet quality if you will ... But I always say to ignore the reviews, both good and bad and experience it for yourself. I also have gone to places that have not gotten good reviews and I ended up liking them. I do hope you enjoy! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter