1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Cape May Cafe?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by mommytothreeboys, Jan 25, 2013.

1. mommytothreeboys

mommytothreeboys DIS Veteran

Thank you everyone for all of the replies. :goodvibes

I think we are going to go ahead and give it a try. We are only doing one TS meal on this trip. We have always done the DDP, but for this particular vacation we are staying offsite so that is not an option. I just want to pick a meal where we will get a good selection of food and my boys can eat until they are full! We also wanted to try a restaurant we had not tried before, so this one seems to fit the bill.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disnmooner2013

disnmooner2013 DIS Veteran

Let us know your thoughts of it after you go this April. My wife to be and I are going there on our Disneymoon this June. We both love seafood and she especially loves clams and mussels.

4. MinnieLovesMickey12

MinnieLovesMickey12 DIS Veteran

We went to eat at Cape May in Late October/early November and although we had the dining plan, our bill came out to be $200 with buffet and drinks for 5 Disney adults. Our 3 kids are over 10.

It was worth it to them because all 3 of the kids LOVE Crab legs and Cape May has all you can eat Crab legs. So if we are on a family trip we will definitely go there.

But if it is an adults only trip with just DH and myself we wouldn't go. He or I neither one eat Crab legs and the selection of other foods seemed really limited. It's a very small buffet. IMO.

5. mommytothreeboys

mommytothreeboys DIS Veteran

Will do! And congratulations!!

6. wdwpirates

wdwpirates Don't lose ya soul cuz it's all ya got. - DH

DH and I love it! Great food quality and so many choices! DH is allergic to crustaceans but he can eat bivalves (I crack up when I say that!!!). So there are still plenty of options for him. We usually use the Dining Plan. WELL worth it as a TS credit.

They have an awesome pasta dish with scallops and cavatappi in a garlicky sauce! SO delicious! I will have to take a pic and get the name of it when we are there in a month!

7. raider97

raider97 DIS Veteran

I heard they no longer have the Oreo Bon Bons. :(