Cape May Cafe

canwegosoon

DIS Veteran
During Free DDP and LDW
CAPE MAY CAFE

We got there about 10 minutes before out 6:05 ADR, got a pager. Kids watched a movie, and we were called in about 7 minutes. Chris was our server he was very good brought drinks quickly without being asked:thumbsup2 . We had a 4 top right near the service door in the corner-there wasn't a lot of traffic and the noise coming from that area was at a minimum- so an OK spot with me. Buffet so every one picks wahat they like.

Kids had mini-corn dogs, chicken nuggets, pizza, shrimp, green beans and one had a small bit of salad.

I had the Mash potatoes, green beans, pasta of the day, beef, rolls, and salad. All of mine was fantastic-just the rolls seem dry. I had a salad with walnuts and cranberries that was exceptional.

DH had Clams, shrimp, mashed potatoes, cornbread, corn, and clam chowder. He said everything was very good, but the clam chowder seemed thin.

Another great meal topped off with 2 mini desserts each(our limit-not theirs)...there is tons to chose from blondies, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, covered oreos, tartlets of key lime pie, etc

This is our 3rd time here...and I know there will be more.

I tend to stay away from buffets at WDW because of over-eating issues but this one sounds good.

Glad you enjoyed it (and congrats on having the will power to stick to two mini desserts).

Thanks for the input - we're going there in a little while to celebrate our anniversary & I picked Cape May because we've never been there & never been to that resort area either. Now I can't wait!!

Thanks.............

Just to add that their character breakfast is great too! We were there last October and this was one of our favorites !!! Awesome food, lots of reallt good danishes that we did not find anywhere else! Our waitress was wonderful also !!

We ate at Cape May for the first time last week and Loved it!! We will definately be eating here again too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter