Can't stop spending!

We will pay off our June 2013 trip with our annual bonus which comes in March, the trip is always paid in full before we leave. I pick up things for the trip starting as soon as we book, I already bought pin packs from Ebay for trading. I also put some things on my Amazon wishlist since our family uses this for Christmas shopping for each other (a new Bagellini and the travel locker for TL). We all have lots of Disney shirts from prior trips, DH is designing 3 new matching shirts that he will order soon. By spreading purchases, it is easier to pay for everything as we go.

I love this thread! I always thought I was nuts but now I know I'm not alone. I think being a Disney fan and visiting WDW is good for the overall economy! I always shop like crazy before our trips...it's so much fun isn't it. We all get new cloths, sandals, sneakers, bathing suits...and the list goes on. Our trips are all paid for prior to leaving...always! This year we are DVC members...yay! We are going in June for 11 days and my lists have already begun. I love the pop up hamper idea. Gotta add that to the list. Have fun shopping everyone and enjoy your trips!

I hear y'all. I think if I say one more time, we need to buy x, y z bc of a post on the DIS about how great it is, my DH may ban me. Lol

I have a whole collection of "vacation stuff" I keep in a special Disney backpack so I don't have to buy new each time I go, but I still have this problem! I see someone mention something like an over the door shoe organizer or a pop up hamper and I go "wow, I should try that, it sounds like a great idea!"

I am always shopping a size up for the kids for the next year, doesn't matter what vacation is in the works, there is always new clothes for all. Picked some shorts up for the boys today for next year :rotfl2: We custom shirts. This year was a 3 week Hawaii trip for 11 so last year for Christmas I gave everyone a t-shirt that I designed as well as a cross shoulder bag:thumbsup2

I am coming in two days early before the cruise so I can hit the Disney character warehouse. I wanted to travel with just a carryon but now I have to bring a bigger luggage so I have room for my purchases.

We just told our kids this evening about our upcoming trip in November. My DD immediately went to the computer and started picking out Disney shirts that she just must have. :thumbsup2 Now keep it mind, she is 14 and is very particular about what she will wear. To my surprise she has picked out 4 shirts (3 with mickey and 1 with Cinderella) :goodvibes
I have already planned to take the kids shopping tomorrow for blue jeans and new LSU shirts (gotta show our LSU pride), so i suppose we will have to make an extra visit to some shops for DD's "must-haves" as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter