1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Can't remember where I saw these pictures...

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Mermaid_Ariel, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Mermaid_Ariel

Mermaid_Ariel Flippin' my Fins

Hi, everyone! :goodvibes

I remember a while ago I saw someone's personal Disney Escape Wedding pictures they posted of themselves and I can't seem to find them. I think it was an Asian couple at the Grand Floridian or Polynesian, I can't remember - but the most memorable thing about the pictures was their photo session with Mickey and Minnie on site. I remember there was a picture of the couple kissing and Mickey hiding his eyes in embarrassment.

They were the cutest photos and I wish I had saved them. Does anyone remember these?

Thanks for reading! :bride:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tink143

Tink143 Happiest Disney Bride To Be On Earth!

I remember them...beautiful pictures...I know he gets on here from time to time, but I can't remember their User Name...I know they had a website dedicated to their wedding, and that's where the pics were...right?

I'll look around...GL!

4. Mermaid_Ariel

Yes, I'm pretty sure they had their own website! I just can't remember for the life of me where! I'm googling like crazy! :rotfl:

5. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

6. Maggimus

Maggimus New Member

i had a photo like that...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Terence's user name here is tchan03... i hope you find them!!

7. Mermaid_Ariel

Oh no!!! :sad: Well, I hope somebody has their pictures saved! They were absolutely amazing!!

Maggimus, thank you for posting your pictures! I want to show my Mother what it looks like to have characters so I hope you don't mind my sharing with her. :)

8. hiwaygal

hiwaygal <font color=red>Only someone as wonderful as Donna

I believe it was Tchan03...you might try sending him a PM...I think I've seen him on here recently.

oops...sorry, I see that you already have his username! :blush:

9. Maggimus

Maggimus New Member

nope no problem!

Hey I think I found the photo you are looking for...

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2034832340100093323LVrdgq?vhost=family

10. Maggimus

Maggimus New Member

bumping for you-- hope this is the one you needed:banana:

11. Mermaid_Ariel

OMG That's the one!! Thank you all so much! You're all so helpful!!! :grouphug:

12. Maggimus

Maggimus New Member

no problem im glad i could find the photo for you.

13. tchan03

tchan03 I have found my Cinderella

HI! Just figured you are looking for us !!

We didn't have our own website anymore, but still kept some photos as shown in my signature :)