Can't reach my mini-goal! NO REWARD!!

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by house_of_princesses, Jun 13, 2003.

1. house_of_princesses

house_of_princesses <font color=FF66FF>Has a multitude of DIS friends

A number of weeks back I asked what your mini-rewards were going to be. I shared mine, a trip to the Cybaress (sp?) for DH and me. Well, my deadline is Sunday and I have 2 more pounds to go!! I can't budge them!!

I'll be sad if I can't give him his (;) ) father's day gift!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

Hmm, I think you should have a "close but no cigar" reward instead, and GO FOR IT!!! Then for your next mini reward, tack 2 pounds on to whatever it was and work EXTRA hard to get there!

Let's face it, if we don't get rewards, it's hard to stay motivated. I say GOOD FOR YOU for making it to this point! And you don't wanna disappoint your DH, do you? :)

4. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

Good idea, Tig.

Make your trip and have fun. Have you measured yourself? You could substitute lost inches for those two pounds :teeth:

5. house_of_princesses

Thanks for the ideas!! DH doesn't know of my plan, though. It was going to be my gift to him as a surprise. I'll sleep on it. Still have a day to decide. I can still do it after Dad's day, just sad I couldn't make my goal. :(

BUT, I shall persist and resist!! :p

6. Dimplenose

Dimplenose <font color=red>Stranger from the outside<br><font

Don't punish yourself for not losing pounds. The only thing you have any control over is whether or not you stick to your eating/exercise plan. If you have done then you should reward yourself anyway. We have no control over how fast our bodies shed weight, I find some weeks are better than others for no obvious reason.

Libby

7. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

Well said, Libby!

8. house_of_princesses

Well, DH said he wanted all of his girls to dress up and he took us to dinner! I put on a little summer dress that was too tight last summer. IT FIT!! Beautifully, I might add! DH even gave me a whistle!

So, maybe that reward isn't too far off after all!!

Thanks everyone!! :D

9. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

Oh, I'm so glad your dress fit! I bet you were soaring! It's so great to try on clothes that were tight (or just too small to even get on! eeek!) and have them be comfortable!!! Before you know it that dress will be too loose and you'll have to give it away!!! :)