Can't log onto book Dining Reservations

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by liljunebugs123, Nov 18, 2012.

1. liljunebugs123

liljunebugs123 Earning My Ears

Am I doing something wrong??? The page won't load is anyone else having this issue??:confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. liljunebugs123

liljunebugs123 Earning My Ears

nevermind just saw the other posts

4. 5DisneyNuts

5DisneyNuts Head might be in NY, but my heart is in WDW

I'm sure this post is going to offend some, but here goes.

The.Walt.Disney.Website.STINKS!!!!

I would love to know their downtime stats especially versus other sites.
    I spend a great deal of time online between my job and shopping, etc. and the WDW site is the most unreliable of any major sites.

It is not particularly user friendly (although there has been improvement), and notoriously slow. Even when you call, the time spent on the call is greatly extended by their system.

So here I am two days out; can't retrieve my reservations, can't book the Le Cellier I just saw for the 21st (by the time I called it was gone), and can't add a celebration. This has been going on since last night. How is this ok, WDW PTB?

Yes I am frustrated.

5. Three cats

Three cats DIS Veteran

Right there with you. And really, as far as calling goes....not practical when you are repeatedly checking throughout the day trying to snag a hard to get reservation. Frustrating indeed.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

6. butterfly71076

butterfly71076 DIS Veteran

I am right there with you. Not only can I not check for dining, I can't even check in online. I am really getting aggravated!