Can't get thru on phone to DVC all day!

famgel

Mouseketeer
Just wondering is this is normal not being able to get thru to RCI Dvc phone CM? 90 mins wait! Usually do everything online but have to cancel and rebooked. Ty!

I don't know if it's normal, but I tried to call this morning and the "estimated wait time" was 70 minutes.

This is our first time using RCI/DVC.. In laws have very generously given us their points for a weeks stay. However, it's almost not worth all the headaches. Big mix up on RCI's end, requiring multiple phone calls and vague responses about "systems being down". We are scheduled to arrive 4/19 and things are still not fixed. I just want to order the stupid magic bands already!

Sorry to hijack. I feel your pain. The wait times are ridiculous. There should be a FP for the phone lines!

Another reason to buy DVC for DVC resort use only. Seems to me that Disney/RCI goes out of their way to make booking a challenge.

:earsboy: Bill

I am on hold with estimated wait time of 85 minutes for DVC cruise line booking. I tried yesterday and was told 70 minutes so I just hung up. I was wondering if it was the cruise line portion because I have never tried to book a cruise using points, I usually only call member services for DVC resort bookings.

I am on hold with estimated wait time of 85 minutes for DVC cruise line booking. I tried yesterday and was told 70 minutes so I just hung up. I was wondering if it was the cruise line portion because I have never tried to book a cruise using points, I usually only call member services for DVC resort bookings.

Agreed,must have been due to the cruise rates being released. They should have prepared themselves better for the high volume of calls.

I finally got thru yesterday am at 9:00 they stated 60 min wait and it was only 15 mins! I asked CM why the phone lines were so busy she said Disney opened more Cruise dates for 2016!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter