Can't get into Member Services site for reservations

I could not get on this morning either. Finally at 8:59 I called and got right through to member services and was able to
get my reservations for over New Years at GF. So happy but I was freaking out for a bit. As my DH said sometimes the old way is best.:thumbsup2

Still having problems. Talked to member services and was told they are having system problems.

Still having problems. Talked to member services and was told they are having system problems.
When did you last try? It came back up with in the last 10 minutes (around 12:45 pm eastern). I've log on several times since then.

The site is back up but there are definitely issues lingering...my DVC membership status was gone from my profile this morning, reappeared in my account a little while ago when I was able to make a purchase with the discount through the parks app, and now it's gone again.

Had to call during my lunch and of course by then one date of the 6 was not available for one of the rooms. Not happy and I respectfully let them know. It took the agent 50 minutes to handle my reservation so I'm fairly sure they were having trouble as well.

The day before the OP started this thread I was trying to book online and it kept sending me back to the sign in window when I clicked on book this room. Fortunately I was just trying to get a 2BR at SSR for the day our Cruise ends so I didn't have to worry about availability. I asked the Member services rep if she had any other complaints about this and she told me no but after seeing this thread I can clearly see there is an issue.

I have had problems for weeks. If I'm lucky, I get to the screen where you add the names of the party. As I was booking a Beach Cottage at VB at exactly the 7 month mark -- at 8AM --- in the middle of entering the names (there were 7) the site gave me a booking error and told me to try again. I went back in immediately and there was no availability !!! I thought it may have needed to time out my prior attempt, so I kept trying until the 20 minutes expired. Finally got back in and this time, everyone is at the same address !! I'll call and change it later.

Next time, the reservation will be for one person, and I'll call and add the other names on the phone. Terrible web site lately....

mac_tlc

Why do we put up with this?

:earsboy: Bill

I don't, sorry Bill I could not resist. I guess I live in the Bermuda Triangle of DVC site always works for me.

I try to come on here when people post that it is down to see if I can get in then.

I will say this, when we first got MDE and DVC was just beginning linking to it. The very "first" time I had problems. I called Member Services and talked to an IT person and it has worked ever since.

Last edited:
I can't get on today. But it says my password is wrong and I know it is correct. Going to call tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter