Can't decide on resort for April 5, 2014...crowds...help!

Ames389

Earning My Ears
This will be our family's 21st Disney vacation on property. We have stayed at all values, mods and AoA. We usually travel in January. I have done a lot of research about the first week of April 2014 and Spring Break crowds. I have found that 70% of schools have their break the week before or after Easter. This leaves 30% to have their break at another time, like us, which is always the first week in April. My concern is not actually the Easter crowds, but the possible cheerleaders or a sports groups. We really want to stay at ASMu but are afraid the resort might be too busy. Our favorite mod is POFQ and I know it would not attract tour groups. However, I do like to be conservative with my money and POFQ is $700 more.(Using rack rates before AAA or any other possible specials) I would love to put that money toward our food budget.

What do y'all think? I looked at the Disney sport schedule and didn't see anything. Is there anything I am missing?

I'm trying to decide the same thing. Our spring break is then as well. My daughter is 2 and I keep going back to where we stayed when we took our son on his first trip...AllStar Movies. Since then, we've gone three more times and stayed deluxe each time. I know she will adore the TS section, but I keep asking if we will be happy there?

One thing is the cheerleading and dance worlds are the last weekend of April for 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!