Can't Check-in Online - US Airways

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by johnnyr, Dec 25, 2006.

1. johnnyr

johnnyr DIS Veteran

I'm trying to check-in online for my flight tomorrow. There is a party of 6 with 2 seperate reservations. I'm getting some goofy error that says "Your reservation is in the system, however, the confirmation code does not match the city name you entered." I tried with both reservation numbers and get the same thing. I'm selecting the correct city and can even see the reservation online. I never had a problem before. Worst case, I go to a kiosk in the morning, but anyone else experience this with US Airways online check-in?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

Did you try calling US Airways for help?

4. johnnyr

johnnyr DIS Veteran

I used the online chat help which is useless IMHO. I think it's because I booked through Priceline on a code share with United. I found a FAQ in the Web Check-in help section that says you can't use online check-in with a code share ticket. Don't know why the online support person didn't know that. Oh well, I was hoping to save some time at the airport. I guess I'll use a kiosk at the airport.

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

try calling them on the phone, sometimes the website doesn't work correctly. And if it is working correctly, maybe they'll take pity on you and check you in.

6. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

The US Airways web site is not very good for a lot of things. It is sometimes just easier to check in at the airport.

7. HelenePA

HelenePA <font color=red>I could use a cupcake now<br><font

I had the same thing happen to me when I flew down to New Orleans this past Feb. I was in a panic! I just called up and explained my problem... the guy on the phone helped me out ALOT! He got me the right info with in a few min... I say just call them. They are there to help.