Can't change/talk to another guide???

DVC guides are not allowed to discuss resales. That part won't change if you change guides.

Sammie,

I think I know what you are saying but they will discus the other resorts directly through DVC if pushed, correct?

Sammie,

I think I know what you are saying but they will discus the other resorts directly through DVC if pushed, correct?

A resale is when an current owner wishes to sell their ownership. DVC will discuss sold out resorts that have available points for sale by DVC or put you on a wait list for additional points at sold out resorts. That however is not a resale.

Even though SSR is the one right now that is most available and the one they want to sell, they will sell points at the sold out resorts if you state you are simply not interested in anything else. But they are not going to volunteer that info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!