Can't change DD's age on ADR?

22Tink

BC, Canada
I have a ressie for Tusker House and it somehow has us listed as 3 adults instead of 2 adults and 1 child. All of my other ressies are correct, just this one glitched. It will not let me change it online. Will it cause problems when we arrive at the restaurant or can they adjust it there? We are on the DDP.

I have a couple that are showing like that as well even though I have my infant daughter selected as one of the guests on those ADRs. I wouldn't think it should matter unless it is one that is paid in full when the ADR is made like CRT. If you're concerned I would just give the reservation line a call to make sure.

I had the same thing happen with some of my adrs. It tends to list everyone as adults when booked on the MDE app, when done through the website, it lists 2 adult and 1 child. The last trip we took was before DS turned 3 so he was still free, I booked Tusker House and it listed DS as an adult. The hostess just verified his age with us, noted it on the slip they place on the table when you're seated so the server knew not to charge us for DS.

Like PP stated, the only time the 3 adults would need to even be mentioned is at restaurants that require prepayment or at buffets or AYCTE places that have child and adult prices set in place.

Thanks! I didn't even think that I booked that one through the app. That's probably why. I won't worry about it then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter