Can't book dining- today is my 180 day

lhall7

Mouseketeer
I was up at 5:45 this am to get my ADRs set-up for our Thanksgiving week trip. I couldn't do it online. On hold now calling. We are booked with a TA with the magical deal. Could that be the problem? I checked to see if I could book something for today and it worked fine. Why wouldn't the TA have told me this would be an issue? Anyone else have this problem. NOT HAPPY!

We booked the magical deal for September, and I too had issues making our ADRs and ended up having to phone back 2 or 3 times. That was because the system was glitchy for the CMs as well.
I at first thought the same thing since it wasn't recognizing for my +10 days, but the CM was having the same problem and said it was across the board.
I hope you have success getting through and getting your requests!!!

It's got nothing to do with the magical deal. I had trouble with ADR's for my upcoming trip (with the magical deal) but so did everyone else booking online that morning. It's Disney's glitchy system that never works. I got everything I wanted by calling later on. Good luck!

ADRs are Never associated with a resort booking. Ever. Anyone on the earth can make an ADR when the system isn't broken without a resort booking. Carry on.

ADRs are Never associated with a resort booking. Ever. Anyone on the earth can make an ADR when the system isn't broken without a resort booking. Carry on.
ADRs are attached to the resort booking if you are trying to book 180+10. Offsite and day guests have to book each day of their visit at starting at 180 from that particular day. Resort guests can book their entire stay (up to 10 days) on their 180 day from check-in.

To get 180 + 10 you have to be in MDE. Otherwise you only see 180. Took me a few minutes to figure that out.

As others have said, it's the system. This past Tuesday was our ADR date. I was up at 5:45am (CST) as well, and the system was down for almost the first hour. I was about to give up and wait for the phones to open when it finally came up. My husband and I were using 2 different computers to book at that time, since we were so frustrated about the delay. Were not able to get everything we wanted...still stalking Hollywood & Vine.

Well this all is disappointing to hear :listen:. Hope everyone got what they wanted anyway. My day 180 is in 2 weeks:guilty:. At least its a Sunday and I won't have to rush off to work.................keeping my fingers crossed :rolleyes2

Doug :goofy:

Seems very sporadic. I read all week about nobody getting what they wanted, the system being down, not being able to get +10. I had no problems at all Saturday morning.

I was up at 5:45 this am to get my ADRs set-up for our Thanksgiving week trip. I couldn't do it online. On hold now calling. We are booked with a TA with the magical deal. Could that be the problem? I checked to see if I could book something for today and it worked fine. Why wouldn't the TA have told me this would be an issue? Anyone else have this problem. NOT HAPPY!

Why wouldn't the TA tell you this would be an issue? Maybe because they don't have a crystal ball and they don't know when the system will work and when it will have glitches? The online 180+10 system has been glitchy for months for everyone with a resort reservation. The MDE system doesn't know how you made your reservations. As long as you link your resort reservation in MDE and it's recognized, you are eligible for 180+10. Whether the system actually works on any given day is anyone's guess.

The system was very slow Saturday when I made mine but I didn't have any issues getting what I wanted except Biergarten and Raglan Road because apparently they have some sort of glitch. We just chose other ones instead.

As joannamet mentioned in a previous post if the problem you are having is that you can only see 1 day of your reservations at a time, you need to make sure you are signed into your MDE account and you are making your ressies through there, otherwise you will only see 1 day at a time.

So I was able to call and get mostly everything but they don't seem to have the same availability. What it was doing for me was showing my dates and what was available but when I selected a time, it would kick me back out to the main reservation page. I tried on my desktop, my ipad, the app and tried several browsers, but nothing worked. The reason I thought it was due to my TA reservation is because it would allow me to book something for that day without problems. Weird!! I have tried to go in and modify some of my times, etc. but it says I have exiting reservation so I say to cancel it but it again kicks me out and doesn't actually cancel it. Frustrating b/c online shows the times I want but when I called they didn't have those same times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter