Can't believe our luck!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by KWithers, May 4, 2013.

1. KWithers

KWithers Mouseketeer

We signed up for the Disney Visa last month, and one of the perks was getting a $200 Disney GC once you spend $500 with the Visa. We had no intention of getting the GC in time for our cruise this month because the fine print says the GC takes 6-8 weeks to mail out AFTER the $500 is posted to your Visa bill. WELL, imagine my SURPRISE today when I checked the mail and the GC was in there!!!! 12 days before our cruise and we get $200 to play with! Thanks, Disney!!

2. ThePicketts

ThePicketts Mouseketeer

gc?

3. Dug720

Dug720 SQUIRREL!!

Gift card.

4. TwinPrincessMermaids

TwinPrincessMermaids DIS Veteran

We didnt get the premier, just the base level card. But we did get $50 OBC and $50 GC as soon as we got home from the cruise.

Was yours a promotion or rewards for all the 1 or 2% expenditures?

We did earn $42 Disney dollars our first month having it! So that with the obc, $50 GC, and our $42 so far, means a Disney savings of $142 in our first month! I'm getting happy already. Its all going into our DCL points bank! Every power bill, every gas tank, every grocery store. I actually get cheerful when I whip out the Nemo card! If I gotta pay for it, I might as well be putting Dis dollars in the DCL bank!